Spring trip to Ireland open to campus, community
Dr. Jeffrey Longacre, assistant professor of English at UTM, and Dr. Nathan Howard, associate professor of history, will lead a travel study to Ireland on May 5-16, 2013.
This trip is open to community members as well as UTM students and faculty.
The trip will cost an estimated $3,800 per person, which includes a round-trip flight, 10-night hotel accommodations (double occupancy), coach and ferry transportation, itinerary entrance fees, daily breakfast and a four-course banquet at Dunguaire Castle.
Participants will have the opportunity to tour many sites of historical and literary significance. These include a Dublin literary walking tour, Trinity College, the James Joyce Museum and Tower, Kilmainham Gaol, Blarney Castle, the Ring of Kerry, the Cliffs of Moher and the Aran Islands.
For more information, contact Howard at 731-881-3470 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Pacer News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE PACER NEWS
RECENT THE PACER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care