Tennessean publishes Board of Regents salary data on Web site
The Tennessean (www.tennessean.com has been reporting on proposed changes to the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) schools to meet drastically reduced budgets for next year. The Nashville-based newspaper is reporting that TBR Chancellor Charles Manning has suggested more online classes and hiring more part-time faculty who receive far less than full-time professors and instructors.
As an aid to those following the issues, The Tennessean has created a database on their Web site for the public to search the salaries of all employees of the TBR schools. It is available at http://data.tennessean.com/DB/dbc/tbrsalaries.php.
The Pacer intends to publish a similar list for UT Martin as soon as we are able.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Pacer News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE PACER NEWS
RECENT THE PACER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Not Seeing a Chiropractor Could Cost You
- Steampunk Steamrolls Into Living Rooms Nationwide
- Modern-Day Party Do's and Don'ts
- Taking Care of Your Child's Eyes in Today's Digitally...
- Will the Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Survey Shows Americans' Views on Dental Hygiene Differ by...
- Fire Away: How to Prepare For Hunting Season
- Novel Program Brings Hope to African Nation
- What Health Care Really Costs
- Millennials Cited for Rise in ETF Popularity
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- 18-25 Years Old? EARN $80 IN 90 MINUTES for Participating in Research Study
- truth® CELEBRATES SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY MOVE TO TOBACCO-FREE
- vitaminwater® Announces Project Hustle Finalists
- Supermodel Jaslene Gonzalez to Speak at Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority 25th Anniversary Sisterhood Retreat
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS