Tennessean publishes Board of Regents salary data on Web site
The Tennessean (www.tennessean.com has been reporting on proposed changes to the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) schools to meet drastically reduced budgets for next year. The Nashville-based newspaper is reporting that TBR Chancellor Charles Manning has suggested more online classes and hiring more part-time faculty who receive far less than full-time professors and instructors.
As an aid to those following the issues, The Tennessean has created a database on their Web site for the public to search the salaries of all employees of the TBR schools. It is available at http://data.tennessean.com/DB/dbc/tbrsalaries.php.
The Pacer intends to publish a similar list for UT Martin as soon as we are able.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent The Pacer News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE PACER NEWS
RECENT THE PACER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Firefighter Battles Flames and Cancer
- Winter Is Coming: Is Your Fuel Ready?
- Could The Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Can Insurance Companies Adapt to Today's Fast-Paced...
- Help Fund Your Favorite School Cause One Apple at a Time
- New TIPS Program Focuses on Preventing Youth Sports Injuries
- Don't Let Spooky Pests Haunt Your Home This Fall
- Weight Loss Procedure Hits a Nerve -- Literally
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move