Tennessean publishes Board of Regents salary data on Web site
The Tennessean (www.tennessean.com has been reporting on proposed changes to the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) schools to meet drastically reduced budgets for next year. The Nashville-based newspaper is reporting that TBR Chancellor Charles Manning has suggested more online classes and hiring more part-time faculty who receive far less than full-time professors and instructors.
As an aid to those following the issues, The Tennessean has created a database on their Web site for the public to search the salaries of all employees of the TBR schools. It is available at http://data.tennessean.com/DB/dbc/tbrsalaries.php.
The Pacer intends to publish a similar list for UT Martin as soon as we are able.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Pacer News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE PACER NEWS
RECENT THE PACER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Do More With Less
- New Treatment for Undiagnosed Sports Injuries -- From...
- Beat the Crowds: Visit Europe During the Shoulder Seasons
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Entries Now Open for 7th Annual College Sports Media Awards
- Rescue your Spring Break with new app dubbed the "Uber of Roadside Assistance"
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending