Tennessean publishes Board of Regents salary data on Web site
The Tennessean (www.tennessean.com has been reporting on proposed changes to the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) schools to meet drastically reduced budgets for next year. The Nashville-based newspaper is reporting that TBR Chancellor Charles Manning has suggested more online classes and hiring more part-time faculty who receive far less than full-time professors and instructors.
As an aid to those following the issues, The Tennessean has created a database on their Web site for the public to search the salaries of all employees of the TBR schools. It is available at http://data.tennessean.com/DB/dbc/tbrsalaries.php.
The Pacer intends to publish a similar list for UT Martin as soon as we are able.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Pacer News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE PACER NEWS
RECENT THE PACER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care