Tennessean publishes Board of Regents salary data on Web site
The Tennessean (www.tennessean.com has been reporting on proposed changes to the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) schools to meet drastically reduced budgets for next year. The Nashville-based newspaper is reporting that TBR Chancellor Charles Manning has suggested more online classes and hiring more part-time faculty who receive far less than full-time professors and instructors.
As an aid to those following the issues, The Tennessean has created a database on their Web site for the public to search the salaries of all employees of the TBR schools. It is available at http://data.tennessean.com/DB/dbc/tbrsalaries.php.
The Pacer intends to publish a similar list for UT Martin as soon as we are able.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Pacer News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE PACER NEWS
RECENT THE PACER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Miss a Beat: Tips for Enjoying a Live Concert
- Tips to Enjoy Pest-Free Camping This Summer
- Los Hispanos Predominan En El Mercado De Regreso a Clases...
- Chiropractors Offer Advice to Those With Diabetes
- Waste and Recycling Jobs: Opportunities Are Plentiful
- Landfills: An Unexpected Source of Renewable Energy
- The Best Accessories are Easy, Convenient and Portable
- The Latest Buzz Phrase in Health Care
- Content Agency Promises the Best Bang for Your...
- The Best Accessories for Going Swimming