US News ranks UTM business top 10
UTM's online graduate business program has received a national ranking, being named one of the top-10 best online graduate business programs in 2013 by the U.S. News & World Report.
The ranking is determined by the results of a U.S. News & World Report survey administered during the 2011-12 academic year which evaluated 22 "ranking indicators," including graduation rate, admissions selectivity, peer reputation, faculty credentials and training, accessible technology and overall cost.
"We are proud of the quality of the students who have graduated from this program (the online master of business administration)," said Dr. Kevin Hammond, coordinator of graduate programs in business. Hammond goes on to call the distinction "a well-deserved tribute to our faculty and administration for their foresight in the design, support and implementation of this unique program."
This national recognition for the online MBA joins three others in the past two years, including a top-20 "best buy" ranking by GetEducated. com and special recognition from The Princeton Review in 2012, as well as being named one of the top-30 Rising Star MBA Programs by findyourmba.com in 2011.
For more information about the UTM MBA degree, contact Hammond at 731- 881-7236 or by email at email@example.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Pacer News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE PACER NEWS
RECENT THE PACER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age